up to 5600MT/s
8, 16, 24, 32 and 48GB
- DDR5 architecture includes efficiency improvements that deliver 36% more system bandwidth than DDR4, even at the same theoretical speeds of 3200MT/s, due to the high bus efficiency of DDR5 technology. Combined with lower voltage per module, this design provides superior (better) performance.
- Under memory-intensive workloads, DDR5 can deliver up to 2x the bandwidth, per an internal simulation of dual ranked x8 modules in client platforms.
- Only with a DDR5-enabled CPU and motherboard. DDR5 desktop memory is not compatible with DDR4 motherboards.
- DDR5 launch speeds of 4800MT/s are comparable to extreme-performance DDR4 memory speeds and are 1.5x faster than maximum standard DDR4 speeds of 3200MT/s.
- Limited lifetime warranty valid everywhere except Germany and France, where warranty is valid for ten years from the date of purchase.
- Compared to published DDR4-3200 speeds.
- DDR5 modules (DIMMs) introduce voltage regulation on the module through a power management integrated circuit (PMIC), which enables better power regulation and reduces the scope of DRAM power delivery network (PDN) management on the motherboard for increased efficiency.