- MB/s speed measured as maximum sequential performance of device as measured by Crucial on a high-performance desktop computer with Crystal Disk Mark (version 8.0.1 for x64). Your performance may vary.
- Some of the storage capacity is used for formatting and other purposes and is not available for data storage. 1GB equals 1 billion bytes.
- Best speeds available with USB Type-C to C cable on USB 3.2 Gen2 supported devices. Use USB Type-A adapter for older devices.
- Compatibility may vary and may be contingent on device formatting and host capabilities. Compatible Android devices must be able to work with USB Mass Storage over OTG. Operating system updates and reformatting may be required.
- For more information about camera make, model, and setting compatibility, visit crucial.com/welcome?f=x9pro.
- Protection against dust and water projected in jets against the enclosure from any direction. The X9 Pro should not be submerged in water. For more information, visit www.iec.ch/ip-ratings
- Ships in exFAT format. Can be reformatted into NTFS, APFS, HFS, HFS+J or other formats. Reformatting will result in loss of data from the drive.
- Works with Bitlocker To Go on Windows and FileVault on
macOS. Crucial Portable SSD Utility application for Windows and
macOS launching September 2023.
- Warranty valid for 5 years from the original date of purchase by an authorized seller, or before writing the maximum total bytes written (TBW) as published in the product datasheet and as measured in the product’s SMART data, whichever comes first.
- Up to 7.5 ft/2 meters without impact to data on a carpeted floor.
Learn more about compatible products at crucial.com/x9pro