“SUMMER SPLASH OR CASH GIVEAWAY” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian and New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the promotion open on 21 February 2022 and close at 11:59PM AEST on 15 May 2022 (“Promotional Period”)
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any Eligible Product (defined below) from a Participating Store (defined below) during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Purchase”). An eligible product is any Crucial product listed on http://www.crucialpromos.com.au/giveaway/ (each an “Eligible Product”). A participating store is any approved Australian retailer or reseller listed on http://www.crucialpromos.com.au/giveaway/ (each a “Participating Store”).
6. To enter, individuals must then complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
Follow the prompts to the promotion entry page;
Input the requested details including first name, last name, email address, telephone number, residential address, date of the Qualifying Purchase and name of the Participating Store;
Upload a copy of their Qualifying Purchase receipt clearly showing the Eligible Product/s purchased, Participating Store and date of purchase;
Accept these Terms and Conditions; and then
Submit the fully completed entry form.
7. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
8. Entrants must retain a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the promotional period but prior to entry.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
10. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. There will be twelve (12) draws conducted for the entries received each week of the Promotional Period (“Weekly Draws”) and one (1) draw conducted for all entries received during the Promotional Period (“Major Draw”) for a total of thirteen (13) draws. Entries open at 12:00AM AEDST and close at 11:59PM AEDST for each draw on the dates specified in the table below. All draws will take place at Aeon Marketing, Level 1/5 George Street, North Strathfield NSW 2137 at 1:00PM AEDST on the dates specified in the table below. All times indicated are AEST/AEDST unless specified otherwise. Entries in each Weekly Draw will NOT be entered into any subsequent Weekly Draws but will be entered into the Major Draw. Winners will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the draw and published on http://www.crucialpromos.com.au/giveaway/ on the dates specified in the table below.
|Draw||Entries open||Entries close||Draw date||Publication date|
|Weekly Draw 1||21/02/22||27/02/22||01/03/22||11/03/22|
|Weekly Draw 2||28/02/22||06/03/22||08/03/22||11/03/22|
|Weekly Draw 3||07/03/22||13/03/22||15/03/22||25/03/22|
|Weekly Draw 4||14/03/22||20/03/22||22/03/22||25/03/22|
|Weekly Draw 5||21/03/22||27/03/22||29/03/22||08/04/22|
|Weekly Draw 6||28/03/22||03/10/22||05/10/22||08/10/22|
|Weekly Draw 7||04/04/22||10/04/22||12/04/22||22/04/22|
|Weekly Draw 8||11/04/22||17/04/22||19/04/22||22/04/22|
|Weekly Draw 9||18/04/22||24/04/22||26/04/22||06/05/22|
|Weekly Draw 10||25/04/22||01/05/22||03/05/22||06/05/22|
|Weekly Draw 11||02/05/22||08/05/22||10/05/22||20/05/22|
|Weekly Draw 12||09/05/22||15/05/22||17/05/22||20/05/22|
13. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The first ten (10) valid entries drawn in each Weekly Draw will each win a $50 EB Games Gift Card. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the EB Games Gift Card are not included. Any unused balance of the EB Games Gift Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the EB Games Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the EB Games Gift Card.
16. Winners of the Major Draw can choose between the prize on offer (as outlined from clauses 17 to 19 below)
17. The first valid entry drawn in the Major Draw will win a three (3) night stay in a private queen cabin with an ensuite for two (2) people in Whitsundays, QLD valued at up to $3,000. For clarity, the prize does not include flights and it is the winner and their companion’s responsibility to organise travel to and from Whitsundays. Spending money, meals, insurance, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. Prize must be taken by 31 December 2022 and is subject to booking and flight availability. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. The winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in.
18. The second valid entry drawn in the Major Draw will win a stay at an Accor Group Hotels valued at up to $1,000. The winner and their companion/s are responsible for their own travel to and from the Accor Group Hotel. Spending money, meals, insurance, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. The winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in.
19. The third valid entry drawn in the Major Draw will win two (2) weekend tickets to PAX Australia valued at $500. The PAX Australia ticket prizes are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restriction. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject the winner (and/or their companion) for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize. The winner and their companion/s are responsible for their own travel to and from the PAX Australia event. Spending money, meals and all other ancillary costs are not included.
20. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, pandemic or any other kind of disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend, substitute or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
21. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take/redeem a prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
22. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
23. Total prize pool value is up to $10,500.
24. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
25. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 17 August 2022 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published at http://www.crucialpromos.com.au/giveaway/ from 18 August 2022.
26. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
27. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
28. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
29. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
30. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the PAX event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (g) use/taking of a prize; or (h) attendance at a prize event
31. As a condition of accepting the prize, a winner (and their companion) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
33. The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
34. The Promoter is Aeon Marketing Pty Ltd (ABN 23 633 434 401) (on behalf of Micron Technology, Inc) of 55 Pyrmont Bridge Road, Pyrmont NSW 2009, telephone 1300 217 123, email firstname.lastname@example.org.