"MAKE A PRO MOVE” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter, the reward(s) and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian and New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- This promotion is divided into two (2) components, a guaranteed offer (“Component 1”) and a game of skill (“Component 2”).
- The promotion starts on 17/11/2023 and ends at 11:59pm AEDST on 09/02/2024 (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to participate in Component 1 and Component 2, individuals must undertake the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Purchase an eligible Crucial product (list below) from an approved Australian/New Zealand reseller or retailer;
- Visit www.crucialpromos.com.au/giveaway and follow the prompts to the entry/claim form;
- Input the requested details;
- Upload a scanned copy/photo of their purchase receipt; and
- Submit the fully completed online form.
- Subject to clause 9 below, every valid and correct claim received will be awarded a $10 Prezzee Smart eGift Card, unless the claim includes a PRO SERIES product in which case the individual will be awarded a $20 Prezzee Smart eGift Card (each a “Reward”). See the list below of eligible Crucial products and PRO SERIES products. For clarity, individuals will only receive one (1) Reward regardless of how many eligible Crucial products are purchased.
- P3 Plus
- P5 Plus
- P5 Plus with Heatsink
- DDR5 Desktop Memory
- DDR5 Laptop Memory
- DDR4 Desktop Memory
- DDR4 Laptop Memory
- Crucial Memory for Mac
- DDR3 Desktop Memory
- DDR3 Laptop Memory
- T500 SSD with heatsink
- T500 without heatsink
- T700 SSD with heatsink
- T700 without heatsink
- X9 Pro SSD
- X10 Pro SSD
- DDR4 Pro
- DDR5 Pro
- Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Only one (1) claim for a Reward is permitted per person.
- At the end of the Promotional Period, the Promoter will calculate the total dollar amount of eligible Crucial products purchased by each individual as per their claim form.
- The individual to make the highest spend on eligible Crucial products will win a $1,500 Prezzee Smart eGift Card.
- The individual to make the second highest spend on eligible Crucial products will win a $1,000 Prezzee Smart eGift Card.
- The individual to make the third highest spend on eligible Crucial products will win a $500 Prezzee Smart eGift Card.
- In the event of a tie between two (2) or more individuals with the same highest spend amount, the Promoter will review the purchases made by the tied individuals to see who was the first to make their qualifying spend to determine the winner of the relevant prize.
- This Component 2 is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
- The total prize pool value for Component 2 is $3,000.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries/claims and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or illegible entries/claims will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of an entrant’s entry/claim and forfeiture of any right to a prize/Reward. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry/claim.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Winners of a Reward/prize will be notified by email.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Prezzee Smart eGift Card are not included. Any unused balance of the Prezzee Smart eGift Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Prezzee Smart eGift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Prezzee Smart eGift Card.
- If for any reason a winner does not take a Reward/prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If any Reward/prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Reward/prize with a Reward/prize to equal value and/or specification.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of a prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia or any statutory consumer guarantees as provided under consumer protection laws in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a Reward/prize.
- The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The Promoter is Aeon Marketing Pty Ltd (ABN 23 633 434 401) (on behalf of Micron Technology, Inc) of Level 1/5 George Street, North Strathfield NSW 2137 (“Promoter”).
|$10 eGift Card – Eligible Crucial Product
|$20 eGift Card – Eligible Crucial Product - PRO SERIES