“CRUCIAL END USER GIVEAWAY” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian and New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the promotion open on 6 May 2021 and close at 11:59PM AEST on 30 June 2021 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any Eligible Product (defined below) from a Participating Store (defined below) during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Purchase”). An eligible product is any Crucial product listed in Annexure A (each an “Eligible Product”). A participating store is any approved Australian retailer or reseller listed at http://www.crucialpromos.com.au/giveaway/ (each a “Participating Store”).
6. To enter, individuals must then complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Visit http://www.crucialpromos.com.au/giveaway/;
- Follow the prompts to the promotion entry page;
- Input the requested details including first name, last name, email address, telephone number, residential address, date of the Qualifying Purchase and name of the Participating Store;
- Upload a copy of their Qualifying Purchase receipt clearly showing the Eligible Product/s purchased, Participating Store and date of purchase;
- Accept these Terms and Conditions; and then
- Submit the fully completed entry form.
7. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
8. Entrants must retain a copy of their purchase receipt as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of an entrant’s entry and forfeiture of any right to a prize. The purchase receipt must clearly specify the reseller/retailer of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
10. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. There will be eight (8) weekly prize draws (each a “Weekly Draw”) and one (1) major prize draw (“Major Draw”). Entries for each Weekly Draw and the Major Draw open at 12:00AM AEST and close at 11:59PM AEST on the dates outlined in the table below. All draws will be conducted at Aeon Marketing, Level 1/5 George Street, North Strathfield NSW 2137 at 10:00AM AEST on the dates specified in the table below. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Non-winning entries in each Weekly Draw will be entered into any subsequent draws and all entries (including winners in a Weekly Draw) will be entered into the Major Draw. Winners will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the draw. Winners will be published at http://www.crucialpromos.com.au/giveaway/ on the dates specified in the table below.
|Draw||Entries open||Entries close||Draw date||Publication date|
|Weekly Draw 1||06/05/21||12/05/21||14/05/21||17/05/21|
|Weekly Draw 2||13/05/21||19/05/21||21/05/21||24/05/21|
|Weekly Draw 3||20/05/21||26/05/21||28/05/21||31/05/21|
|Weekly Draw 4||27/05/21||02/06/21||04/06/21||07/06/21|
|Weekly Draw 5||03/06/21||09/06/21||11/06/21||14/06/21|
|Weekly Draw 6||10/06/21||16/06/21||18/06/21||21/06/21|
|Weekly Draw 7||17/06/21||23/06/21||25/06/21||28/06/21|
|Weekly Draw 8||24/06/12||30/06/21||02/07/21||05/07/21|
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The first fifteen (15) valid entries drawn in each Weekly Draw will each win a Crucial Micron custom-printed mousepad valued at AU$20.
15. The first valid entry drawn in the Major Draw will win a MSI GeForce RTX 3070 Gaming X Trio 8G Graphics Card valued at AU$1,700. The second valid entry drawn in the Major Draw will win a Secretlab TITAN PRIME 2.0 PU Leather Gaming Chair valued at AU$750. The third valid entry drawn in the Major Draw will win an Acer Predator 24.5" XB253Q GP G-Sync 144hz FHD Monitor valued at AU$499.
16. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
17. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18. Total prize pool value is AU$5,349. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
19. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 2 October 2021 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published at http://www.crucialpromos.com.au/giveaway/ on 5 October 2021.
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
22. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia or any statutory consumer guarantees as provided under consumer protection laws in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
24. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use/taking of a prize.
26. The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
27. The Promoter is Aeon Marketing Pty Ltd (ABN 23 633 434 401) (on behalf of Micron Technology, Inc) of 55 Pyrmont Bridge Road, Pyrmont NSW 2009, telephone 1300 217 123, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACT Permit No. TP21/00655 SA Permit No. T21/618
|SATA SSD||Crucial MX500||500GB||CT500MX500SSD1|
|NVMe SSD||Crucial P2||500GB||CT500P2SSD8|
|Portable SSD||Crucial X6||500GB||CT500X6SSD9|
|Gaming Memory||Crucial Ballistix||Crucial Ballistix||All Crucial Ballistix product parts|
|Crucial Ballistix RGB||All Crucial Ballistix product parts|
|Crucial Ballistix SODIMM||All Crucial Ballistix product parts|
|Crucial Ballistix MAX||Crucial Ballistix MAX||All Crucial Ballistix product parts|
|Crucial Ballistix MAX RGB||All Crucial Ballistix product parts|